Your dental health has a direct impact on your general health, social status, emotional and psychological well being. We promise to holistically treat you to improve not just your oral health but your overall health in a caring, compassionate and supportive manner. You play an important role too! We can't fulfil our promise to you without your support.
- Please bring proof of your NHS exemption or your child's "health and care" number. See below for NHS T&Cs
- Communicate with us verbally, by phone or by email.
- Attend your appointments
- Cancel your appointments at least 24 hours in advance by phone or email. A charge may apply.
- Pay at each visit or avail of our 0% Interest Free Finance.
- Follow our prescribed instructions to care for the treatment that you have received.
- Be respectful to your dental and skin team
- Feedback is important to us. Please tell us about what you think we are doing well and where you think we could improve by simply telling us or emailing us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help our clinic grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues. Google, Facebook, Save Face
Some of the treatments that we provide are not available on the NHS as per the NHS.
NHS exemptions: (please provide evidence prior to your first appointment)
- Patients up to their 19th Birthday
- Patients who are on eligible benefits. NHS exemption eligibility
- Pregnant mothers or new mothers up to the child's first birthday.